Pokémon GO, a revolutionary augmented reality game, has captured the hearts of millions worldwide. Among its unique mechanics, trade evolution stands out as an innovative twist on the traditional evolution process. In this article, we delve into the captivating world of trade evolution in Pokémon GO, exploring the Pokémon that evolve through trading, the mechanics of trading, and practical tips for using AimerLab MobiGo to enhance your gameplay experience.
1. What is Trade Evolution in Pokemon Go?
Trade evolution in Pokémon GO introduces a novel approach to the classic evolution mechanic. While in traditional Pokémon games, creatures evolve through levels, stones, or friendship, some species in Pokémon GO evolve only after being traded between players. This mechanic adds an interactive layer to the game, encouraging player cooperation and engagement.
2. Pokemon Go Trade Evolution List
Several Pokémon species in Pokémon GO require trading to reach their final evolutionary forms. Notable examples include Machoke evolving into Machamp, Kadabra into Alakazam, Graveler into Golem, and Haunter into Gengar. Trading these Pokémon accelerates their evolution process, requiring fewer Candies than traditional methods. This not only encourages players to collaborate but also adds strategic depth to the evolution process.
Here are the list of all Pokemons that can be evolved by trading in Pokemon Go:
3. How to Trade Pokémon in Pokemon Go: Mechanics of Trading Pokémon
Trading Pokémon in Pokémon GO involves several steps to ensure a smooth exchange. Players need to be in close proximity to each other, usually within 100 meters, to initiate a trade. Trading consumes Stardust, an in-game currency, with the cost varying depending on factors such as the Pokémon’s rarity and whether it’s a special trade. Additionally, trading Pokémon can increase your Friendship level, which in turn reduces the Candy requirement for trade-evolved Pokémon.
Note: Friendship is a crucial aspect of Pokémon GO’s trade evolution. Building strong bonds with other players can significantly benefit trade evolution. The Friendship system comprises four levels: Good Friends, Great Friends, Ultra Friends, and Best Friends. As Friendship levels increase, the Candy cost for trade-evolved Pokémon decreases, incentivizing players to maintain and nurture these relationships.
Here’s a breakdown of the Stardust cost for different trade scenarios:
- Good Friends: 100 Stardust (can be reduced to 25 Stardust during events)
- Great Friends: 80 Stardust (can be reduced to 8 Stardust during events)
- Ultra Friends: 8 Stardust (can be reduced to 4 Stardust during events)
- Best Friends: 4 Stardust (can be reduced to 0 Stardust during events)
- Good Friends: 20,000 Stardust
- Great Friends: 16,000 Stardust
- Ultra Friends: 1,600 Stardust
- Best Friends: 800 Stardust
4. Bonus Tips: Hack Your Pokemon Go Location to Anywhere to Trade Pokemons
One of the standout features of Pokémon GO is its ability to connect players globally. Trade evolution takes this connectivity a step further, allowing players to trade Pokémon with others from different regions and even countries. As the gaming experience evolves, tools like AimerLab MobiGo can be valuable allies to trade Pokemons.
AimerLab MobiGo is a location spoofing tool that can enhance your Pokémon GO adventure by allowing you to virtually change your iOS location to anywhere in the world without physically moving and jailbreaking. With just one click, youu are able to fake your location on any location based-on apps like PokeMon Go, Find My, Life360, Facebook, Tinder and other apps.
Here are some tips to effectively use AimerLab MobiGo:
- Exploring Different Regions: AimerLab MobiGo enables you to virtually explore different regions in Pokémon GO, which can help you access unique Pokémon and discover diverse gameplay experiences.
- Participating in Events: During special events, using AimerLab MobiGo to teleport to event locations can provide you with exclusive opportunities and rare Pokémon spawns.
- Maximizing Trade Evolution: With AimerLab MobiGo, you can simulate trading with friends from around the world, allowing you to capitalize on trade evolution benefits even if you’re physically distant.
Next let’s explore how wo use AimerLab MobiGo to teleport your location to the location as you want to trade Pokemons:
Step 1: Download the AimerLab MobiGo iOS location spoofing tool by selecting “Free Download” below, then install it on your computer.
Step 2: Click “Get Started” in AimerLab MobiGo’s interface to begin changing your Pokemon Go location.
Step 3: Choose your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod) and then click the “Next” button.
Step 4: If you are using iOS version 16, you must activate “Developer Mode” by following the instructions that are provided.
Step 5: Your iPhone will be able to connect with your computer once you’ve enabled “Developer Mode” on it.
Step 6: The MobiGo teleport mode will display the current location of your iPhone on a map. You can change the coordinates of your Pokemon Go location anywhere in the world by typing an address or selecting a location on a map.
Step 7: By clicking the “Move Here” button, MobiGo will deliver you exactly where you want to go.
Step 8: You can also design virtual routes to simulate with MobiGo between two or more places. Additionally, MobiGo users can duplicate the same route by importing a GPX file.
Trade evolution in Pokémon GO represents a unique approach to evolution, fostering player cooperation and strategic decision-making. By requiring trading to evolve certain Pokémon, the game promotes friendship, global connectivity, and collaboration. Additionally, tools like AimerLab MobiGo can further enrich your gameplay experience by allowing you to virtually explore different regions and maximize the benefits of trade evolution, so suggest downloading MobiGo and give it try.
- AimerLab FixMate Review: Fix All iOS Issues for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- iOS 17 Location Services Update: How to Change Location on iOS 17?
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Edge Network?
- How to Get iOS 17 IPSW File?
- How to Fix iPhone Could not be Restored Error 4013?
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Setting up Apple ID?